Wednesday, February 4, 2009

far from the basics..............



About me……….

My name is Chelcie

I can drive manual

I own a gun.

I like how I can be funny sometimes

I think I am a nice person

I like rain

My cell phone carrier is t- mobile

Id rather be rich than famous

I burn when I tan

I love the sent of lemon cleaner

I love shapes and textures

My favorite pattern is harlequin

I wish I could speak Dutch

I day dream about tons of stuff

My favorite animal is a blue whale

I love the ocean for what is in it. Creatures and stuff.. Its interesting!

When I was little I use to make bread balls

I think stay at home moms have the best job in the world

I believe in affirmative action

I am against abortions

I like smoothies

I own two credit cards

I hit the snooze button on my alarm at least five times until I wake up

I always try to get out of doing laundry

My first kiss was when I was six

Cereal is my favorite food

I get stuck watching infomercials

The last cd I listened to was alice in chains

I have probably about four hours of free time each day

The last dream I had involved me trying to find a spider that kept running from me

I hate cleaning

I speed frequently

I like to learn random stuff so I can tell people

The last big purchase I made was new furniture

I can spend two hours at almost any store

my favorite fruit is a strawberry

My favorite vegetable is the potato

I cant sew I actually failed it in jr. high

But I can weld amazingly

I like to spray paint things

The strangest thing I have ever swallowed was a penny

No comments:

Post a Comment