Thursday, March 26, 2009

removing the last post

i decided to remove the last post because i really didn't want to look at it every time i came on here. also, i decided if i want things to change i need to look passed all that and just move on with my head up high! it was really nice to vent though and thanks for everyone that gave me advice. i talked to all the guys and they seem to be doing a little better and trying there best to help. all though i have had this talk with them before a few times i guess boys will be boys and i just have to keep reminding them i am only ONE PERSON (i know they think i am wonder woman sometimes) I WISH! but i just wanted to thank everyone that is in my life... and wether or not your helpin me all the time. i appricaite every little thing you guys do!!!

2 comments:

  1. BOy's will be boy's. My only idea is a chore list, I know it sound 5 year old ish, but if every one has a job and it is written down it can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sometimes we live in the past, and men think that house work is women's work. They forget that now, we women work too and they need to pitch in and help. Just know that if you ever need anything you can call and we will be right over to help! That's what family is for:)

    ReplyDelete