Friday, May 29, 2009

Job Interview

Well I had a Job interview today at Fetzers Architectural Woodwork. I think it went good, but will find out next week.

The HR lady there who interviewed me said the only problem they had was me not being able to start until the first of July.. So I am guessing that's a good sign I have a job with them!

I also had very good letters of recomendations from people that actually work high up in Fetzers so I am pretty sure I will hear some good news next week (fingers crossed).

I don't know exactly what job I will be getting yet. I know project manager is a possiblity! also, drafting, traveling for installs, ect. I can pretty much do any job there, so who knows where they will put me when they hire me.

I really hope this works out for me! They have great pay, great benifits, they will even pay for college if they want me to take a higher up position!

What more could I ask for... Well maybe having it closer would be nice, since its 45 minute drive from my house.

but!

Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Jacob worked at Fetzer for 8 months and I loved the company and the insurance was great. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I bet you'll get it because you're a hard working girl! My fingers are crossed for ya! :D

    ReplyDelete