Monday, May 11, 2009

to my mommy for mothers day!

Dear mom!

I would first of all like to thank you for putting up with me when i was in high school. I am very happy that i know you love and care for me. Even after some of the hard times that we have had. You have always been my best friend! I know that i can come to you for anything.. ANYTHING!.I love how me and you can talk on the phone for hours and have it be about nothing in general. i love how me and you can laugh and eachother when we do something silly. i love how honest you are with me and how you still feel like a little security blanket for me. I love the fact that i can look up to you and call you my hero. I always love it when people say they remind me of you. it is the biggest complement i could ever recieve! I hope one day I can be a wonderful and caring mom like you are. I hope one day i can be my kids best friend. I am very excited for the day when i can send my kids over to Omas house! I love how i can have a wonderful day with you when it is just us cracking jokes at things on the tv. I love how much of an influence you have been to me! I love how i can look up to you for marriage, and just life in general.
mom, you are the most beautiful,fun,amazing, person! I hope that you know how much i care for you and that you will always be the person i cant live without!

i love you mommy!

I would also like to thank all the other mothers that are in my life! granparents, my mother in law, aunts, ect. You guys are all amazing! i love you guys to death, and appriciate everything you have taught me!

Thank you so much stacey, for letting me be apart of your family! thank you for giving me such an amazing husband, and teaching him to be a good husband... i know he learned all that from you! I am very lucky to have a mother in-law like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment