Thursday, May 14, 2009

truck :)



i have had my truck for almost two years now on july 14th (crazy i know the date i bought it)! i absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE my truck! we have had some hard times with it being broken into and all... but every other time besides that incident have been great!


I love my truck because, one, its my dream vehicle i have wanted a truck ever since i can remember. two, it really feels to me like a trophy! every time i look at it, it shows me everything i have acomplished. then it makes me think of everything else i am greatful for.


As crazy as it sounds it really brightens up my day every time i look at it

and to think it all started with a toy truck my dad gave me a while back.. well i love hot wheels so he bought me this little blue truck once, and ever since then i have wanted my real life hotwheels truck! ha ha so i am basing my truck off of the little toy my dad gave me.
(even the wheels, are Hot Wheels lol)


I really really want to thank the guys over at elite customs for doing this paint job and fixing the damages when the truck got broken into! it has made it alot more stress free! they did the painting for FREE! which is absolutely amazing! i dont know how i am going to ever thank them enough! and everything they fixed worked out great and the pricing!!! we saved $600 out of pocket with them and got a free paint job! wow i really really really appriciate it! i thank them so much for going threw all this effort for me!


the truck will be getting some more stuff on it soon, headlights and tail lights soon soon, then a bigger lift, more custom paint work, window tint, supercharge done ect. ect. I CANT WAIT


and of course i will be having ELITE do everything!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so cool! It is nice to have such a reminder of all your have done in life and worked hard for.

    ReplyDelete