Wednesday, May 6, 2009

just my luck...

So i get back from having a wonderful time in Arizona with my mom, and then right when i get back to work my bad luck streak kicks in again....

monday: my dad decided to do nothing while i was gone.. not even open the shop, so i had yelling customers while i was on vacation calling my phone and tuesday when i got back to work even more angry people yelling at me...

i had something else happen that i promised i wouldn't tell.... but it is also very upsetting

then i drive clear down to murray to pick up some sinks that i put on will call.. guess what there out of stock! so i drove down there for no reason, in stupid utah construction traffic. and all that company had to say was sorry

after i get back and start closing the shop..a guy walks in, he asks who could help him with tile and i said "that would be me" ... he laughed in my face looked at me funny and said,"never mind then i'll go somewhere else"...

so crying by now...

i get home and find out that the job i was suppose to be getting in the future ... was a lie.. thanks dad! so now the job that i really really was excited for, and depending on doesn't exsist.

Tuesday(today): wake up not feeling good, so i set up and appointment for my OBGYN and she cant see me unitl JULY!! so i have to go to this other male doctor i have never been to, and i still have to wait over a week to see him..

a guy comes in wanting a bid on a little top.. i gave him a price (which was very reasonable for the type of work) and he starts yelling at me! telling me "i dont know how to do math and that i am ripping him off". i break it down and explain the pricing to him and he tells me to "forget it, i'll find someone that has better knowledge of this"

shortly after this...

a kid comes in looking for a job. i tell him we are not hiring, then he asks me to sign this paper showing he came looking for a job here..(happens all the time, it's for unemployment) so i handed him the paper and he takes off running! i look down and notice he took off with my phone!!! so i watch where he is going.. call the police and let them know what happened....

GUESS WHAT... this was over an hour ago and the police still aren't here!!!!!


what the hell is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment